Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First love even if lost................lasts forever

This is a short creation of mine dedicated to the most special person of my life.




As I was lying drowsily on my bed this morning,
A tear rolled down my cheek and filled me with nostalgia.
I wonder will those bittersweet days ever be back?
The times which made u and me laugh together now make me cry ,
The times which made u and me cry now make me laugh in silence.
When I take stroll down memory lane,
It shows me the shadows of those stupid tiffs followed by patch-ups
And goes away leaving my heart pierced and eyes wet.

I may spread sounds of laughter everywhere
But my loneliness only knows how fake this happiness is .
I may hide my zillion dollar tears in front of everyone
But the loneliness of my sleepless nights are always espoused by them.

I wish someday u listen to the silence of my heart,
I wish someday u read the pain in my eyes.
I never did plan to hurt you,
I just made an attempt to get out of this mess
and hold onto someone else.
But only this made me realise what u mean to me
for nobody can ever be your substitute.

Sumtimes I wonder was it an achilles heel from my side or yours.
Sumtimes I wonder is it that difficult to forget and forgive.
sumtimes I wonder did I ask God for too much.
Sumtimes I wonder what made u turn like others.
Sumtimes I wonder was this destined to be.

But now I know I have to move on alone,
May be a part of loving is learning to let go.
For you taught me to be resilient,
For u taught me giving up always doesnt mean u r weak;
sumtimes u r strong enough to let go.

I may now pretend to have forgotten your love,
yet I seem to glimpse you in every other face.
I sneak in and sit for long hours at those places,
which gives me the feel of your presence and contents my soul.
Shooting stars and falling objects make me seek only one desire;
That you come back one day and say I WONT GO BACK AGAIN.

5 comments:

  1. HI Swati wonderfully written words ...

    u made my morning ....
    That someone is very lucky to have such wonderful words thrown on him.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful creation Swati..
    Hats off to you and to the one for which u wrote this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesom creation
    have u written it urself(kidding)
    u made me remember someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can u know my reality..
    Its True... First love even if lost................lasts forever

    ReplyDelete